Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
Wes and Tyler stay up late to talk about all the hope and promise and grief and sorrow and overreaction that lie ahead.
The 2019-20 NHL season really begins when the Dallas Stars take the ice, right? Wes and Tyler are as excited as kids on Christmas Eve and stayed up past their bedtimes to talk about it.
On the menu:
- What stands as the Stars’ best decision of the offseason?
- If you’re that person, what did they screw up?
- Who will be the coldest killers in the NHL’s toughest division?
- Are Roope Hintz and Jason Dickinson poised to become franchise cornerstones?
- And how will the Stars handle the Boston Bruins tonight?
Are you low-key excited about Jamie Oleksiak? Discuss.